Home → Email Help → Change Password → Changing your password
1.1. Changing your password
It's important to keep your password secure. Never type your password anywhere other than web email. (Rangenet will never email you asking for it. If anyone asks you for your password over email or over the phone— it's a scam.).
If you think someone may have gotten ahold of your password, follow this process to change it.
Please make sure your password is at least 8 characters long, and contains at least one number.
How to change your password
- First, log into Web Email.
- Second, Go to "Options" in the upper right corner, and select "Preferences".
- Third, click the "Change Password" button (see the red arrow below).
- Type in your current password where it says "Current Password". (see red arrow below).
- Type your new password where it says "New Password", and again where it says "New Password Again" (see blue arrows below).
- Click the "Change" button (see green arrow below).
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful